Our annual Pot-o-Gold raffle generates needed revenue for our school to assist where tuition falls short. Each raffle ticket costs $20 and every family is required to sell 15 tickets, with prizes ranging from $100 to $2,000. One adult from each family may pick up their packet of tickets in the Scrip portable starting this Thursday, Dec. 8th and Friday Dec. 9th, and then every Thursday and Friday through February 10, 2023 when tickets are due back. Tickets must be signed for by an adult, per the Washington State Gambling Commission. All sold and unsold tickets are due back into the office by February 10, 2023.
Each Monday-Friday during the month of March, 2023, one ticket will be drawn. That day will correspond to a dollar value on our ticket prize calendar. The winner will be notified by phone and the CASH prize will be available for pick-up at the school during office hours. Winners will also be posted on social media.
- Ticket pick up dates: December 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th in the Scrip portable before and after school. Then Thursday’s and Friday’s in January, before and after school in the portable.
- All proceeds from the raffle go directly to St. Mary Magdalen School.
- Each family is required to sell 15 tickets.
- Tickets are $20 each.
- All checks should be made out to St. Mary Magdalen School.
- All tickets sold or unsold must be returned by 3pm on February 10, 2023.
- 4,000 tickets are available for sale.
- Your FACTS account will be charged for all unsold required tickets. For example, if you sold 12 of your 15 required tickets, the remaining 3 tickets or $60, will be charged to your FACTS account in June.
- If you wish to sell more than your required 15 tickets, you can apply the additional ticket sales to your Scrip obligation. For example, if you sell 20 total tickets, 15 are applied to your raffle obligation and 5, totaling $100, will be applied toward your $400 SCRIP obligation and are not transferrable to other families.
- Please have each buyer complete the information portion of the ticket and return it to you with $20 per ticket. See below for turn-in details.
- The cash prize calendar is located on the back of each ticket.
- Winners must be 18 years of age or older.
- Each Monday-Friday during the month of March 2023, one ticket will be drawn. That day will correspond to a dollar value on the prize calendar. The winner will be notified by phone, the cash prize will be available for pick-up at the school during office hours.
- Winners will be posted on the school website.
- Prizes range from $100-$2,000.
- Prizes are given in CASH.
- Tickets can be sold from December 8, 2022-February 10, 2023.
- If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Morrier-Turk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 Friday Ticket Turn-In Days:
January 6th, January 20th, February 3rd, February 10th (FINAL TURN-IN DAY)
All tickets must be turned in at the same time and in the envelope provided to you. No partial turn-in’s accepted.
Ticket turn-in location: Portable or during school hours in the front office.