We are pleased you are considering enrolling your child(ren) at St. Mary Magdalen School for the upcoming year. We look forward to working with you and your student(s) through this process, outlined below.
Applying to St. Mary Magdalen School
The first steps in applying are:
- Download, complete, and return the application form.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of $40, cash or check made payable to St. Mary Magdalen School.
- Ask your child’s most recent teacher to complete and fax a recommendation form to the school at 425-356-2687.
- Provide a copy of government issued Birth Certificate.
- Provide a copy of Certificate of Immunization.
- Provide a copy of Baptismal Certificate, if applicable.
- Make arrangements for a Student Assessment by calling the school office at 425-353-7559.
All Kindergarten students must have reached their fifth birthday on or before August 31st.
POLICY OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
St. Mary Magdalen School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial policies, and athletic and other administered programs.
PRIORITIES FOR ADMISSION
On a basis of space availability, priorities for acceptance of new students are in the order that follows:
- Parish families* with children in the school
- Parish families* with children new to the school
- Non-parish Catholic families with children in the school
- Non-parish non-Catholic families with children in the school
- Non-parish Catholic families with children new to the school
- Non-parish non-Catholic families new to the school
*Parish families are defined as families who meet the following criteria:
One or both parents or guardians must be Catholic and registered in St. Mary Magdalen/St. John’s Mission or St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish with a completed parish registration form on file with the Parish Office.
Regular participation in Sunday Eucharist and other liturgies where the parish community gathers to worship
Commitment to regular and reasonable financial support of the parish through participation in Sacrificial Giving
Applying to St. Mary Magdalen School does not guarantee enrollment.