OPEN HOUSE DATES FOR 2020-2021
All School – Prospective family Information Night and Tour – November, 2020 5:00-7:00 pm – Come in and hear more about St. Mary Magdalen and take a group tour with other prospective families.
All School, Preschool-8th – Sunday, January 31, 2021 10:00 am – 1:00 pm – Kick off Catholic Schools Week with us. Visit our classrooms, gym, and library. Meet our principal and talk with the teachers.
Preschool and Kindergarten – Saturday, February 20, 2021 – Assessment day and open house.
All School – Prospective family Information Night and Tour – March, 2021 5:00-7:00 pm – Come in and hear more about St. Mary Magdalen and take a group tour with other prospective families.
Admissions for St. Mary Magdalen School
Thank you for your interest in St. Mary Magdalen School. We are pleased you have considered enrolling your child(ren) here for the upcoming school year and we look forward to working with you and your student(s) through this process. We welcome applications for children Preschool through Eighth Grade regardless of race, religion, color, or ethnic origin. We have outlined our process below and look forward to welcoming you into our St. Mary Magdalen family!
- Download, complete, and return the application form and pay the non-refundable application fee of $40, cash or check made payable to St. Mary Magdalen School.
- Ask your child’s most recent teacher to complete and fax a recommendation form to the school at 425-356-2687.
- Provide a copy of government issued Birth Certificate.
- Provide a copy of Certificate of Immunization.
- Provide a copy of Baptismal Certificate, if applicable.
- Make arrangements for a Student Assessment by calling the school office at 425-353-7559.
All Kindergarten students must have reached their fifth birthday on or before August 31st.
All Preschool students must have reached their third or fourth birthdays on or before August 31st.
On a basis of space availability, priorities for acceptance of new students are in the order that follows:
- Parish families* with children in the school
- Parish families* with children new to the school
- Non-parish Catholic families with children in the school
- Non-parish non-Catholic families with children in the school
- Non-parish Catholic families with children new to the school
- Non-parish non-Catholic families new to the school
*Parish families are defined as families who meet the following criteria:
One or both parents or guardians must be Catholic and registered in St. Mary Magdalen/St. John’s Mission or St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish with a completed parish registration form on file with the Parish Office.
Regular participation in Sunday Eucharist and other liturgies where the parish community gathers to worship
Commitment to regular and reasonable financial support of the parish through participation in Sacrificial Giving
Applying to St. Mary Magdalen School does not guarantee enrollment.