Volunteers are essential to St. Mary Magdalen School. Please volunteer in ways you will enjoy and keep track of your hours on the Volunteer Service Hour Log. Your time will then be credited toward your contract obligation.
What it Takes to Volunteer
- Be cleared through the Virtus program. (See Safe Environment Training)
- Each family is required to serve 30 approved service hours each school year.
- The requirement for families with preschool students only is 15 hours per year.
- Service Hours are worked from May 14, 2018 to May 15, 2019.
- After May 15th, any unworked Service Hours ($20.00 per every unworked hour) will be charged to your FACTS account.
- Hours and/or proceeds from volunteering are not transferable to other families or other contract obligations.
- Volunteers working on the campus are required to sign in, wear the volunteer badge, and sign out when leaving.
There are often other requests for volunteers listed in our weekly family newsletter and on our parent Facebook page. If you have any questions about how you can get involved and earn hours, please contact Kristin Moore, Development Director (email@example.com)