Students and alumni of St. Mary Magdalen Catholic School consistently cite rigorous academics, faith, and meaningful relationships as powerful elements of their SMM education, elements essential to them as students and in life. Tuition provides a strong financial base for St. Mary Magdalen Catholic School, and philanthropy at every giving level is essential to support a program that has been a leader in Catholic education since 1960.
Gifts to St. Mary Magdalen Catholic School Annual Fund go directly to the operational budget of the school. No matter the size, gifts to the Annual Fund have a direct and profound impact on the daily lives of every student at SMM.
- A gift of $100 may provide sets of leveled libraries for the primary level.
- A gift of $500 may provide 5 tablets to align with our Sam Labs STEM projects.
- A gift of $2,000 may provide a grant for teachers to attend a Slingerland Reading conference.
- A gift of $5,000 may provide a grant for teachers to attend a conference to work on differentiation and project-based learning in their subject areas.
- A gift of $10,000 may provide a set of laptops for classroom use or other significant technology upgrades.
- A gift of $25,000 may provide a financial aid pool to provide financial aid to students in need.
Your gift today may be the catalyst for a St. Mary Magdalen Catholic School student’s contribution to the world tomorrow.
St. Mary Magdalen Catholic School is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, governed by the Parish, School Commission and the Archdiocese of Seattle. Charitable contributions made to St. Mary Magdalen Catholic School are tax deductible to the extent of the law.