|In Parish Tuition||Out of Parish Tuition||Preschool (3 & 4 yrs.)|
|1 child||$7889.60||1 child||$9,674.98||Half Day||$ 4,000|
|2 children||$13,885.20||2 children||$17,028.66||Full Day||$ 8,000|
|3 children||$18,934.83||3 children||$25,542.48|
|4 children||$25,247.11||4 children||$30,959.53|
In-Parish Tuition Qualifications
- The family is registered as members of St. Mary Magdalen Parish and St. John Mission.
- The family has a Sacrificial Giving Pledge Card on file at their parish office and contributes regularly in the Sunday collection.
- Sunday Mass attendance is part of the family’s life.
*Registered St. Elizabeth Ann Seton families can apply to the Seton Educational Fund for tuition subsidy from the parish. Click here for the application.
$265 per family Grades P-3 through 8.
This fee covers administrative costs for registration.
Curriculum and Book Fee
$200 per student – K-8
$120 per student – 4 year olds
$70 per student – 3 year olds
This fee covers curriculum, paper, art supplies, testing materials, text books, and student enrichment.
$75 per student – K-8
This fee covers technology hardware, software, equipment, online instructional subscriptions
$240 per 5th grade student-Outdoor School
$425 per 8th grade student-Naturebridge Outdoor School. This fee is collected during the 7th grade year.
$35 per 8th grade student—Graduation Fee
This fee covers Graduation Ceremony, Awards, Graduation Reception and 2 Parent Brunch tickets.
FACTS Tuition Management Program
FACTS is our online tuition management system. All school families are required to create an account and pay tuition and fees through the FACTS system. To create an account, click here. If you need further assistance in creating your account, please contact FACTS directly at 866-441-4637.
Volunteer Service Hours Obligation
- Each family is required to serve 30 approved service hours each school year.
- The requirement for families with preschool students only is 15 hours per year.
- Service Hours are worked from May 14, 2021 to May 14, 2022.
- After May 14, 2022 any unworked Service Hours ($20.00 per every unworked hours) will be charged to your FACTS account.
- Hours and/or proceeds from volunteering are not transferable to other families or other contract obligations.
- SCRIP obligation: Each family has a yearly SCRIP Fundraising Obligation of $300.
- Raffle obligation: Each family is required to sell 15-$20 tickets.