St. Mary Magdalen School supports families that need before and after school care through our Extension Program which provide a safe and caring environment for students. We run two parallel programs, one for our preschool students and the other for students in grades K-8.
Our extension programs offer the following benefits:
- Supervision by highly qualified personnel
- Play time to foster social relationships
- Directed activities to foster creative abilities
- Study time to foster learning skills
Extension Program Schedule
- Before school from 6:45 – 8:00 a.m.
- After school from 2:45 – 6:00 p.m. On Wednesdays, after school Extension opens at 1:45 p.m. to accommodate early release.
Extension Registration and Fees
Annual Registration Fee: $15.00
Hourly Fee per Student: $6.00
To register for our program, you must complete the Extension Registration Form and submit it to the school office.
If your child participates in an after school activity and they will need to leave Extension to participate, please complete the Extension Activity Release Form and return it to the school office.
Extension Program Policies
The Extension Program follows policies and procedures outlined in the SMM Parent-Student Handbook. The St. Mary Magdalen Extension Program has been designed according to the guidelines outlined by the National Catholic Education Association.
**Each school day, students who are not picked up by 3:00 p.m. will be “checked in” to the Extension Program. Parents must personally sign out children whether students are officially registered for the program or not.**
Director of Extension: Jennifer Zahn
Extension Phone Number: (425)387-4006